Friday, April 22, 2011
Nobody is against me!
After searching and searching, I was unable to locate one article arguing against the importance of online security. If there were an argument against the importance of online security, I don't think it would be hard to refute. First, if there were no importance then why are there billion dollar online security firms thriving in today's market. The reason is that because today's online goer is more succeptable than ever to hackers and criminals. With the economy in the gutter and the rising cost of living, more and more people are turning crooked just to feed their families. The use of the internet has made it easy for these average people to become crooks. Though the hard code and hacking is still mostly run underground, the simple scams and viruses are no hard feat. With the knowledge of how simple it is to be taken advantage of, I beg of anyone to convince me otherwise of the importance of online security.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment